Training- Zane

You curl up in a firm ball, in the corner of the training hall. Worst room to hide in, but Zane would check it last...

"Y/N!"

Or first...

You keep your forehead to your knees and don't move. Maybe if you didn't make eye contact, he'd leave...

"Come now... The last time you used your powers was an accident. It will not happen again. If you do not do this, you could accidentally do much worse to a person." Zane explains softly stroking your hair. You look up at him sadly. You still felt guilty after accidentally freezing that spider. His burial was sad.

You definitely didn't want to hurt anyone else... Definitely not Jerry or Carl. (Reference to Big Trouble)

"F-Fine.." You stutter, as Zane yelps you up. He hugs you reassuringly and you walk slowly to the field. There are skeletons everywhere, (fake of course), your worst enemy.

You tug on the hood of your F/C ninja outfit and sigh.

"You... You aren't real!" You scream in anger as a pile of snow drops on one. You smile slowly... But it soon fades again when the snow melts and the skeleton turns out fine.

"Y/N, focus!" Zane calls out. "Harness all your energy into your heart... You'll know what to do from there."

You nod and look at the skeletons. Power flows into your hands, and you raise your arms up. Icicles form above you, and launch at the skeletons. They're all defeated instantly.

Zane runs up to you and hugs you tightly. "Y/N! You did an astounding job!" He exclaims. You giggle an hug back, holding in the loudest squeal you'd ever squeal.

"Go ahead. My hearing is now muted." Zane smiles. You take a deep breath...

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!