Alone- Zane

You dash through the forested area, tears freely streaming down your cheeks. I hurt my friend.. I hurt daddy's feelings... He yelled at me...

You sit on a rock and hug your knees tightly to your chest. You rest your head softly on your knees and calm yourself down. You softly start singing a song Nya sang to you on stormy nights...

Lullaby, say good night

Go to sleep, little Y/N..

Zane loves you

And a Grandpa Wu

And your uncles love you too

Go to sleep, Go to sleep

Little Y/N go to sleep...

You sniffle as you feel a paw on your leg. You peek up and see your puppy, Techie, looking up at you worried while making puppy sneezing sounds.

".. T-Techie?.. Did you hear me singing?" You ask, as the dog barks happily in reply. You look around and see a deer and a few rabbits in the bushes. "You.. All like my singing?" You giggle.

You love animals, so you sang a bit more as more animals joined to listen.

After a good half hour, it started to snow. You feel one land on your nose and smile. ".. This isn't so bad.." You hold Techie in your arms and stroke his fur.

"..." There was a calling in the distance. You turn to see a figure running your direction. You squint to see better, and notice the buzz cut-styled hair. "D-Daddy!" You squeal.

"Y/N! You're safe!" Zane sighed in relief and hugged you. You hug back and sigh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kill the spider..." You whimper softly.

"It is alright... Accidents happen. It was my fault for overreacting." Zane replies softly stroking your hair. You tear up and dig your face into his shirt. "I-I wanna go home..." You muffle.

Your daddy smiles softly and lifts you into his arms, whistling for Techie to follow. "Then let us go home."