Sam's Sadness

Sam was continuing sobbing on the bed. He then heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Sam asked fearing that it could be a beast behind the door. Jasmine said, "It's us, Sam. Your friends." Sam walked to the door and answered it. "And few other friends that I want you to meet." Jasmine added.

Sam backed up from other people with the girls. She said, "Whoa dude, it's okay. They're all friends of mine. Look, this is Mr Jenkins, EB, and her mother, Michelle." Mr Jenkins walked to Sam, happily wabbling while jumping before licked his cheek. "See? He already likes you." EB said, "He looks very pretty, Mom." Michelle said, "He sure is, sweetie. Make sure you gave him a cup of tea."

EB walked to Sam and gave him the cup filled with tea. Sam took a sip and said, "Mmm, this is good tea." Michelle said, "Thank you, young man. Also, back at the dungeon, that was a very brave thing you've ever done." Sam said sadly while looking at his reflection from his remaining tea, "I have to save both of my family and friends. But now, I lost my father, my dreams, everything." Twilight said, "Not everything, Sam. You still have us." Rarity said, "Yes, that beast may take your father back to the village in exchange for your freedom, but it won't mean that he'll take us away too. We're sticking with you no matter what." The girls nodded.

Michelle said, "Your friends are right. Everything will turn out alright in the end. You'll see. The outfits are in the wardrobe and the super will be on the table shortly. Come along, EB." EB took the cup which Sam finished and said after walked out the door with her mother, "Bye."

Rarity walked to the wardrobe and said, "Let's see what they have. I bet you will look so handsome in a tuxedo or suit." When she opened the wardrobe, she made a uneasy face. Applejack asked, "Rarity, what's wrong?" Rarity said, "Oh, nothing's wrong. Except, the whole closet is filled with dresses." She showed the others the dress. Sunset asked, "So there are no tuxedos or anything for men?" Rarity said, "Not even with a bow tie." Jasmine looked inside the wardrobe and said, "No. Nope. Nuh-uh. Not it. Too long. Ohh! This is cute." She pulled out a golden dress. Sam said, "That's nice for finding the outfit for me, but I'm not going to dinner." Pinkie asked, "Are you sure?" He nodded before everyone heard a door knocking.

Fluttershy answered the door to reveal Qwark. "Dinner is served." Qwark said bowing down. The others looked at each other before decided to give him the answer.