Beauty and the Beast

Guy was taking a bath. Sly came in and said, "Tonight is the night." Guy said, "I don't think I could do this." He said after Guy got rinsed and drying out, "Well, you don't have even enough time. You must do it. There'll be romantic music. Once the moment arrive, you'll confess your love to him." Guy said, "Yes, I can do it. I'll... No, I can't do it. I just can't." Sly asked, "What do you mean you can't? You cared for Sam, don't you?" Guy said, "More than anything." He said, "Then you must tell him." The servents put a makeups on Guy. But it made a lot awful. Sly said, "Not exactly what I'm looking for."

Later, Sam's seven friends who were dressed up were standing by the stairs of the East Wing. They saw Guy came out dressing handsomely. "Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you, the Beauty, Sam-I-Am." Rarity who is also dressed up announced as she showed everyone her work.

Sam came out wearing a beautiful gold ball dress. "Whoa." Guy whispered when he saw how beautiful Sam is in that dress. Sam walked down the stairs as his friends were commenting him. "Wow, Sam. Look at you." "That is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen." "You looked awesome." "So beautiful." "How wonderful you look." "Lovely dress." "Wow, you look beautiful." Sam walked to Guy who was smiling at him. Sam linked his arm around Guy's and they both walked to the ballroom.

Michelle:

Tale as old as time

True as it can be

Barely even friends

Then somebody bends

Unexpectedly

Two men entered the ballroom.

Just a little change

Small to say the least

Both a little scared

Neither one prepared

Beauty and the Beast

When they got to the center, they both bowed down to each other. Then, they began to dance the slow dance way.

Ever just the same

Ever a surprise

Ever as before

Ever just as sure

As the sun will rise

The others watched two of them dancing as Guy and Sam were getting the hang of it.

Tale as old as time

Tune as old as song

Bittersweet and strange

Finding you can change

Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun

Rising in the east

Sam placed his little hands on Guy's shoulders before resting his head on Guy's chest as he listened to the melody. Guy was surprised before wrapped his arms around Sam's waist and rest his head on little man.

Tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the Beast

Everyone enjoyed watching the romantic moments as Sunset rested her head on Nefarious and Jasmine rested her head on Ratchet.

Tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the Beast

Two romantic couples walked out to the balcony alone together.