My Last Romance [09]

It has been two weeks.

And I haven't seen Sasuke within that period. And I don't care.

I laid my back on my queen-sized bed and sighed. It has been quite a long day. After my shift in the hospital, Team Gai invited me to a spar, to which I gladly complied.

The spar was, well, distracting.

TenTen and Neji bickered about several times, all because of the weaponry Vs. Byakugan fight issue. None of them really cared, as long as they make the other admit his/her defeat. Afterall, those two are always like cat and dog. So prideful, yet so sweet to one another.

I kinda envy them.

Other than that, Gai-sensei made me spar with his star-student, Lee. I couldn't even focus with all his 'Oh, my youth Cherry Blossom! Let me take you away and let us ride on our ever-so youthful love boat!' and 'I will win you back from Sasuke-san, my youthful, lovely flower!' Ugh. All his ranting, even made me lose my foot balance and fell in a puddle of mud!

And so, I called it a day and went straight to the shower here in my apartment. After cleaning up, I changed into my pajamas and now here I am.

I glanced at the wall clock on the left corner of my room. 9:45 pm. Still, I couldn't find slumber.

And so, I sat up on my bed and looked out the window. "Maybe a little walk outside would make me sleepy." I said to myself and grabbed my coat. After that, I opened the window and leaped out into the cold night.

><><

I strolled in the derserted streets of the village. Everyone is asleep by this hour. I turned right and saw something, I think I shouldn't.

Sasuke.

He was walking the road that lead to the outskirts of Konoha with his bacj facing me. I scowled. The same road he took when he...

It then snapped at me. So, silently, I masked my chakra, and followed him. I noticed he had a scroll in one hand and his bag slinged on the other side. I glared at him. When we reached at the park, infront of that awfully memorable stone bench he left me in a few years back, he stopped without turning.

"Why are you here? It's too late for a kunoichi like you to be out here all alone, you know.. it's dangerous."

He said. I only rolled my eyes at him. "I should be asking you that question, Uchiha. Why are you here?" I heard him sighed before answering me, "None of your business."

I eyed the scroll he held closely. I knew it look familiar.

"It's illegal to steal information from the Leaf Village, you know."

He stayed calm. "Hn." I narrowed my eyes and huffed. "Well, that's what shishou said with, thorns. All in all, a traitor, is always a traitor." I then turned my back on him. "So, you're not gonna stop me, huh?"

"No. Why should I anyway? It's no use. You are not worth it.".

After that, I walked. Yes, walked my way to the Hokage Tower and left him be.

~