My Last Romance [14]

After our little talk, Naruto walked me home.

I was now sitting inside my room. Not bothering to eat. I don't feel hungry at all at the moment. Naruto's words kept on playing inside my mind, over and over again. And I have to admit that, he is right. I shouldn't be like this because of what I feel for the bastard. I hate him and not my friends, so what gives?

Ever since he left, I learned my lesson the hard way.

Never feel emotion.

And better yet, never fall in love.

Yeah, I know that my personality in this story is kind of, out of character. But people change. I have been his crazy fangirl ever since, but now look at me.

Anyway, I guess I should visit Ino and the others to apologize for my actions. Right now, all I want is some good night sleep.

Naruto's POV

I walked through the village after I ate dinner at Ichiraku's. But as I turned around a corner, I sensed a familiar chakra signature nearby. I came to a hault and closed my eyes. I know exactly who that is..

"Naruto.." his dark voice called to me from behind. I took in a deep breathe to calm my nerves. "Long time, no see.. Sasuke."

"Hn." He then walked closer to me. I turned around and glared at him. "So, I heard you already killed Itachi.. is it true?" He smirked at me wickedly. I got the message. His Sharingan was activated. "Why are you here, teme? I bet you already know that you're banned from this village." I barked.

I know that this is so not like me in all aspects, but he left us twice! He lied to us and stole something from the Leaf. He broke our trust once, he regained it. But soon enough, he broke it again. He really is a bastard.

"What's with you and Sakura?"

I was taken aback from that question. Me and Sakura-chan?

"What?!" He asked again. I stayed silent. Why on Earth is he acting like this? I then found the voice to speak, "Nothing. Nothing is between me and Sakura-chan! And why the hell would you care even if we did?!"

With a blink of an eye, his sword pierced my stomach..

~