My Last Romance [13]

Sasuke's POV

After six months, a lot has changed.

I have succeeded in killing Itachi. I am now banned from the village I once called home. A traitor that can never be trusted..

My feelings.

Yes. After I killed my brother, questions flooded my mind. What will I do now? Where am I going now? And as the thought grew deeper and deeper in that moment, I then asked myself, Who will I go home to now? Konoha banned me, I knew that very well. My old team, was my family. Though, I would never say that out loud, but they are.

I have no one left.

My clan was murdered by the man I sliced open his neck. My mother and my father.. Itachi. Now that I got my revenge, what now? I know I have stated once before that I'll ressurect my clan, but heck, I'd be damned if I just let a slut be an Uchiha matriarch.

Just then, did one name popped out in my mind. As if, it was nominated unconsciously by myself..

Sakura.

To think about it, she would be perfect. I have known her for so long, she loves me unconditionally, and somewhere inside, I know that she is the only one who can make me forget the pain of my past.

She is mine.

Never before, have I been so sure about my decision. She will be the Uchiha matriarch, my wife and the mother of my future children. Whether she agrees to it or not, I'll have her.

And so, which leads me to my current situation now.

I hid in a far enough distance when I spotted a glimpse of her bright pink hair. Anger surged within me when I saw my bestfriend carrying her on his shoulder. Naruto.

What does he think he's doing to my bride? Doesn't he know that Sakura is mine? Well, for that I guess I'll teach him a lesson later. He then placed her down.

They were at the park.

Sakura glared at the blonde as they bickered about something, I couldn't make out. Naruto then sat on our stone bench. Sakura sat shortly and after a few moments, I swear I will jab a Chidori at his heart this evening.

She hugged him.

My Sharingan was now activated as I unintently balled my hands to fists. I don't care if I have to go through that dobe just to have her back, even the whole Leaf village!

Mark my words,

I will have her.

~