My Last Romance [27]

As the rain stopped and I woke up, I found myself securely wrapped in Sasuke's arms as he slept.

It's almost like, he wanted to protect me..

Hah! As if..

Yeah. I guess I have to stop being so delusional sometimes. Sasuke Uchiha, wanting to protect me? What is this, a joke? I stopped living in fantasies a long time ago. I'm a grown up woman, and reality, is what I need. And the real thing here, is that I need to find a way to break the jutsu Madara put on me before he-- I mean, I kill this man beside me and get his eyes for him.

If that happens, then the Leaf is history.

"What are you thinking?"

I gasped when he said that.

"You're awake?"

He smirked. "I think so." I rolled ny eyes and tried to get away from him, but miserably failed. "Sasuke! Let go of me!"

"You're not going anywhere."

I growled. "Uchiha.. I'm warning you."

His grip grew stronger as he pulled me closer to his chest. "Nope. Not letting you go."

Damn him. We are wasting time here! "What do I have to do for you to let go? Damn it!" I have a bad feeling about this. "Kiss me."

"What?!" This is crazy!

"Kiss me, Haruno. Well, that is if you still want to get out of my arms.. and believe me, I can stay in this position all day long."

I gaped. And since when did he became like this!?

"I'm waiting..."

Ugh! Kami, can't I just kill him now?!

"Fine!" I barked. He grinned and closed his eyes. That bastard! I took a deep breathe and pecked his cheek. His eyes immediately shot open,

"What the--?"

I then took the opportunity to pry his arms away and got up smirking down at him.

"Next time Sasuke, be more specific.."

And with that I started my trail to the Hidden Leaf Village, leaving an Uchiha dumbfounded.

~

Hi Readers!! Okay, I've been on vacation for a week in the province, so I think I owe u guys five chapters :)

Btw, I'm not asking u to vote. Just do it on your own free will, I'm just so happy you're reading my story, that's all!

Belated Christmas and New Year!

Love ya!