My Last Romance [19]

Naruto's POV

"What do you mean she's missing since yesterday!?!" I yelled as I stood in front of the Hokage. After I was fully healed, I ran out of the hospital to find Sakura-chan. But as I did, I heard rumors from the villgers, saying that Sakura-chan is probably in danger by now. I immediately jolted here towards the Hokage office, which in turn, lead me to my situation now.

Granny Tsunade sighed and looked at me seriously.

"But I'm guessing, she's out to look for Uchiha."

Sasuke? Why the heck would she look for him? Does... Does her feelings returned? Did she followed him to be with him?

"And no Naruto. I don't think Sakura did that because she wants to be with him."

I gave a sigh of relief. "Oh... Then, why did she went out to look for him?" I calmly asked this time. The blonde woman bowed her head a little and exhaled.

"Maybe to kill him."

My eyes grew as wide as soucers.

"IS SHE CRAZY?! WHY WOULD SHE DO SO?!?!?" Her hazel eyes darted to mine as she sternly answered me.

"To stop him.."

Sakura's POV

"Haruno.."

I looked up to the source of the voice. Chains on my wrists dangling as my back was leaned on a wall. I glared at the man in front of me.

"What the hell do you want from me?!"

I yelled. My chakra was drained, and nearing it's depletion. The dark figure of the enemy walking closer to where I sat. "I need your help, kunoichi." He said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Like I would ever waste my time helping a scum like you."

Then, in a flash, his hand was choking me. I couldn't breathe.. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. "L-Let me... g-go!" I managed to spat out as he smirked.

"If not for your use, Ms. Haruno.. then I would have killed you on the spot." And with that he released his grip and walked away. I was coughing harshly after that.

What does he need?..

~