My Last Romance [16]

"Sasuke Uchiha."

What the hell?

My eyes widen. Sasuke? Why on Earth would he attack Naruto? That bastard already left the freakin' village! I thought and gave a cold stare at the Hokage. "Sakura, I'm sorry to break it to you, but--"

"I thought we already banned him from the village."

"Well, we did! But that's the point--"

"The point is, those stupid guards didn't do their jobs! How the heck did he got in here, huh?! He walked in like a normal citizen and not some kind of S-ranked dangerous criminal?!" I practically yelled. The blonde woman then looked pissed off.

"Haruno Sakura! Don't you ever raise your voice at me! I am the Hokage, may I remind you!!"

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and stood up. "Where are you going?" She asked. I walked my way but stopped before I opened the door.

"To end this insanity.."

And with that, I head back to my apartment and packed. I'm going to find Sasuke. And hopefully kill him. This is enough. He already betrayed the village and left us there behind. And now, he even hurt one of my friends, one of our friends. We don't what that bastard wants, so if I just let him waltz in here and take us one by one, Konoha will be at stake.

If shishou doesn't want to send an ANBU squad to kill him,

Then I will.

~