My Last Romance [34]

To all of you who read the special chapter, awesome ;)

I already finsihed typing this story.

So for the last time, have any questions? :3

~

"So, you two think that it's over, huh? Fools!"

Me and Sasuke snapped to where the voice came from.

My eyes widened in horror. Oh, God.. Isn't he ever leaving us alone?

I saw Sasuke picked up his sword and activated his Sharingan. He had a deadly aura radiating from him as he glared at his ancestor.

"Madara..."

"Little Sasuke.. give me your eyes or the girl is dead." Madara threatened and appeared in front of us. He had an evil smirk.

I wonder what's up his sleeves this time?

"Shut the hell up.. You lost Madara. So, stay away from Sakura, and the Leaf village!"

I stood behind Sasuke. But instead of attacking, Madara Uchiha laughed his wicked laugh that made me feel uneasy.

"We'll see about that..."

Then suddenly after I said that, my head started to hurt like hell!

"A-Aaahhhhhh!!!!"

Sasuke's POV

"Sakura!?"

She was screaming in pain.

I averted my eyes for a moment and looked at the smirking Uchiha in front of me. "What did you do to her?!" He looked at me with bloody red eyes..

"The justu I gave her may have been broken earlier, but I made sure it leaves a trace of chakra to destroy her brain cells.."

Damn! Can't he just die already?!

"Stop this at once!"

"Then give me your eyes, my boy! The systematic approach of the Shinobi world today is all but pleasing!! Help me demolish the Leaf and raise a new village that will show to world what a true Shinobi should be!" He yelled as I held my ground.

"No."

"What?"

"I said, NO!" I charged with my Chidori at him but he easily dodged it.

"Why are you still defending them Sasuke? The whole clan died because of them, yet you still wish to be a part of their weak community?!"

I smirked. "I wanted to destroy the Konoha before, too.. but that all changed," I looked at Sakura who was still struggling a litte.

"..When I found what I wanted to protect."

After I said that, he growled and choked me. "How pitiful... Sasuke." I tried getting out of his grip but it didn't worked.

"RASENGAN!"

I was dropped down on the ground when Naruto came to rescue and faced Madara. He was in Kyuubi Mode. I smiled at him. "Thanks, dobe."

"Teme, you take Sakura-chan to Granny. I'll handle this old hag." He smirked as I wasted no time when I heard another one of her screams.

"It's too late, Sasuke! The irregular chakra flow will kill her!" Madara said when I lifted Sakura up, bridal style.

I turned and glared at him.

"Not if I could help it."

After that, I ran to the Hidden Leaf Village.

Sakura...

Please don't leave me.