Author's Note

Disclaimer:

I DO NOT own Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden. Mr.Masashi Kishimoto owns it.

Neither do I own the picture I edited and made to be this story's cover.

Credits to the rightful owner :)

~

*Question&Answer*

>>For those who asks me if there is a sequel, NO.

I am truly sorry, but there will be no sequel for this story :)

But, I promise you more SasuSaku stories.

We should always make way for other types of stories and shouldn't just be contented with the one you got, Sweeties. Be a wide reader guys. Explore. Because sometimes, the most unexpected things, take your breathe away..

And, always remember, that an end is always just a new beginning.

~

Message:

To all the readers of MLR, I just want to say: THANK YOU for dedicating your time in reading this.

-Especially for the ones who read the Special Chapter, who exerted effort to find it ;)

But, whether you're a voter, commenter, or just a silent reader, I appreciate you for your support until the very last chapter :)

I love you all, and you know that.

Oh, and I would also like to apologize for short chapters, late updates, wrong spelling/grammar and being a crappy writer sometimes ;) okay, maybe more than sometimes?? Doesn't matter. You judge.

Please read my other stories if you are interested, on my profile.

@News for the readers of:

Once Upon A Time In Konoha,

Sequel will be published on February 14, 2015.

I would like to finish all my other pending stories first. Gomenasai!

For those who are wondering, no. There will be no sequel for this story ( like I said in the Q&A )

But I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Thanks and bless you all,

~MistyAnnE_04 ♡

Para sa mga Pilipino, please read my new TagLish story:

BEAUTY and The GEEK sa profile ko. Sulit naman. Tiwala lang.

Please? Pag di niyo binasa, magtatampo ako. ;3