My Last Romance [31]

"GAAAHH!!!"

"Sakura?!"

I immedietly supported her, as she screamed in pain. We were now sitting on the floor as I held her, with Sakura panting and her eyes shut.

What the heck is happening!?

"S-Sakura, are you okay?! We better call the--"

But before I could finish what I was going to say, she stopped panting. She calmed down and stood up. "Don't worry, Sasuke. I'm okay." She said with her eyes still closed. I sighed in relief. I'm glad nothing happened to her.

She then opened her eyes.

I stared.

For a moment there, I thought I saw her emerald eyes spark yellow?

Since when did her eyes did that?

Well, maybe it's just your imagination. I shrugged it off and smiled. "What happened to you?" I asked. She smiled back at me. "Oh, nothing. Just stressed from all the work." I nodded and sat down. "Do you want me to get you some water, you look thirsty." I offered. But as I was going to, she stopped me. "No. No. I can get some myself. Want some too?" She asked me.

"Sure."

And after that, she went down to the kitchen. I sat back on the bed and waited for her. I think its time to tell her how I feel. And with that decided, I smiled.

"Here."

Wow. She was fast!

I took the glass from her and stared at the water. I felt something.. unusual with this. It's like, something inside me is telling me to, be careful.

"What are you waiting for? Drink it." She said and sat next to me.

She stared at me and waited.

"Um.. Look, I'm not really thirsty, Sakura." I said and placed it on her night stand. Well, it's better to be cautious. She frowned and took a sip from her glass.

I exhaled heavily as she drank.

"Look, Sakura. I-I want to ah.. tell you something."

I looked at her as she dully looked back. "I--" but before I could finish, she suddenly pushed me on the bed and leaned in.

I was about to ravish her lips the moment hers touched mine, but as she opened her mouth, liquid poured out of it and into mine. My eyes widened when I tasted it.

It was the water I thought she drank earlier.

She was forcing it into my system.

Went the small amount of intake finished, she kissed me before I could react. Torridly kissing me. And what else can I do? I gave in. After a few seconds, she pulled away and licked her lips. I opened my eyes that I closed while kissing her, and gasped at what I saw.

Sharp, yellow eyes.

She smirked at me with that evil aura. What the hell?!

"S-Sakura.. what are y..." I then felt unconscious as soon as the drug she put in the water took it's effect on me.

I heard her laugh as I last saw her grab a kunai from her drawer.

"You fool.."

I heard her commented before I was engulfed in darkness.

~