My Last Romance [18]

I blinked a few times and scanned my surroundings...

Where am I?

As far as I know, I was on my way to Sunagakure to buy --er... steal something for my plan. But when I opened my eyes, I'm now standing here in this deserted town. Tall buildings were everywhere, the dark clouds covered the once bright sky as no sign of life was to be felt anywhere.

As I was about to turn around and find any information about this place, I saw a familiar symbol crafted on a large wall I didn't notice earlier.

The Uchiha Clan symbol.

My family symbol..

My eyes widened at the sight. How? What happened? But before I could contemplate of what the answers for own questions are, I heard a high pitched scream. I jerked my head towards the direction. "Sakura?!" I bolted towards the source as fast as I could.

Why is she here?

Better yet, what the heck happened to her?

When I arrived, I immediately stopped. "S-Sakura?"

There, a twelve-year-old girl laid lifeless on the cold cemented ground. She was bathing in her own blood. Her eyes were wide open.. But the most terrifying part is.

She was staring at me..

I shot my eyes open and sat up. I was panting for air as cold sweat dripped down my face. So, it was all just a dream. Now, I remember.. It rain while I was taking the road to the Sand, so I took shelter in a cave. And I'm guessing, I fell asleep after.

I looked outside, to find that the rain stopped.

Sakura..

What did my dream mean? Is she in trouble? Damn it..

I rapidly got up and ran towards the Leaf village.

~