My Last Romance [10]

You are not worth it.

Her words kept bothering me as I felt Sakura's chakra signature slowly vanished.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled. So, she really didn't tried to stop me this time? Hah! Has the world gone to an end? She truly has changed a lot after I left her before.

She is not that fangirl I used to dislike. No. Now, I find her quite attractive with that new attitude of hers. No squealing. No blushing..

No annoyance.

But why? Why do I.. feel, something in the pit of my stomach, that this is wrong? I have killed thousand of shinobis before, others, by means of separating their heads from their bodies. I have broke into jail and unleashed the power of Susanoo for practice in a small village.

I have betrayed and stole information I need to catch the Akatsuki in order to kill Itachi, from the village my so called 'family' currently lived in. I am now leaving them behind.. again.

My bestfriend, who is also the ramen-addicted freak. My father-like figure, who reads porn several times a day. And, a certain pinkette, who almost made me forget about my revenge.

Sakura.

You are not worth it.

How did she become so cold and distant? In her nature, she isn't like this. To state the truth, I even doubt that she really is herself when she told me those words. But I guess, she finally knew her place in my world.

Nothing.

She is an annoyance.

Useless.

Weak.

But even so, with all the negativities, of course I still hold a special kind of secret desire for her deep within my hatred-filled heart. Because somewhere, somehow, in my world..

She is mine.

~