My Last Romance [17]

With my bag, I walked out of the village. The guards were on a break that time, so I have nothing to worry about.

The only thing that does bother me about is, how can I find a rogue ninja like the Uchiha?

And so, I came to a stop. I tried to sense any chakra nearby while I kept mine hidden. If he attacked Naruto just last night, then maybe he is just around this area. Well, I was about a hundred meters from the Leaf village. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate.

There.

About fifteen meters North, I sense a chakra signature. I couldn't quite make it out if whether it belongs to Sasuke or not, but I feel like, it's watching me. It wasn't moving. I decided to head towards it at full speed. If it is Sasuke, then I have to give it all I got so that I can kill him.

I was right in front of a bush. Behind it was the strong chakra I sensed earlier. I nearby gasp when I saw his eyes.

Blood red.

Eyes of the Sharingan.

I backed away as what I guess earlier was right. He is watching me. My every move. But what made me almost cower in fear, is that fact that..

He isn't Sasuke.

I know him. As irritating as it sounds, but I know him from head to toe. And yes, after all these years, with Sharingan or not, I can recognize those mysterious eyes of his anywhere. How could I forget the eyes of the boy I once fell in love with?

"Whoever you are, come out. Now." I growled as the figure behind the bush shuffled. I gulped as he still eyed me.

"I said--!"

"You don't need to repeat what you said, kunoichi.."

I widen my eyes. Damn it..

He then knocked me out from behind. I fell backwards with arms wrapped around me. And the last thing I saw before losing consciousness, was a pair of crimson red orbs..

~