You look pretty

Sundays are the days I love to be at home. It was 9:55 in the morning when I woke up and the first thing I saw was the shining mobile screen. I checked it and found that it was a call from my boss. I am y/n and I am the secretory of Mr. Min, the eldest son of sarang group...... I was quite shocked by the call on a Sunday morning. I picked up the call and I heard Mr. Min's voice ...." Ummm good morning y/n , I am sorry to call you on a Sunday morning but I need you to come at my place so that we can study the documents for tomorrow's meeting." I said "yes Mr. Min I will be right there" and then I hung up the call. I was a mess and I needed at least an hour to get ready but if I get late he wouldn't like that. So I stood up and went to the washroom straight away, I brushed my teeth and took a bath ASAP. I walked in my room and chose a Descent dress for me. I completed my makeup as usual and when I saw the clock "omo ... I am late". I ran out of my house, took a bus and went to his house. When I went inside I couldn't see him so I went to the door of his room and knocked "Mr. Min?". Suddenly I heard a loud sound of something falling down so I rushed into the room and I ran so blindly that my leg hit something and I fell down ...it was Mr. Min and I fell right on him, our faces close to the other's, our eyes locked in each other's eyes, that's when he said "you look pretty" and ...