Little Sister

....i was left speechless once again.I pushed him away from me and asked "what are you doing?" I thought when this moment would finally come i would like it but it wasn't like that. In fact i hated it.

Now he placed some words before me "Did you like it?"

I said "NO"

"I knew it" he shouted...he explained that he always knew we were nothing more than friends or a boss and a secretory. He said "as soon as I saw you looking like that at Jungkook, I thought I couldn't hold you back anymore...you also have a life besides me and so I told him to try you" "y/n I now think of you as my little sister... forget that this kiss ever happened and I want you to be with Jungkook, fine?"
Tears rolled down my eyes all the way to the chin because now i knew how much he loved me(as a sister). I moved forward and hugged him, he hugged me back. This was like a beutiful brother sister moment when the door opened...

It was Jungkook! He saw us both hugging and he left.... speechless. Mr. Min moaned "why is it always the opposite of what I want! Y/n run...hurry...stop him... explain!"

I hurried. I called his name "JUNGKOOK"
He turned around. I told him crying "listen...I can explain....it is not what you think it is.." before I could say anything else he yelled "you know what? Forget it...you don't need to explain anything to me...and actually I would like to pop a question y/n, what are you upto? I mean you fake a boyfriend, you kiss your bestfriend, you hug your boss... don't you think I understand what's happening?" After all these words he just left...left me crying.

I returned home, laid on my bed and thought about what happened today.

Well it was a long day

I met Jungkook and fell in love with him,

kissed on taehyung's cheek,

kissed Mr. Min, realized that he is like an elder brother and hugged him,

heard harsh words from Jungkook.

Thinking all this I slept.