Our First Kiss!

I woke up a late. Today I was not going to the office as I went on Sunday instead. I realised what happened yesterday and how I slept while thinking about it. I looked miserable now. I wasn't in a great a mood and nor did I want to do anything.

After a while I thought that I will be bored all day so I decided to make plans with taehyung.We agreed to meet at 12 in the local restaurant.

I saw the time and it was already 11:30 so I went to get ready. Today was not a normal day, I got a holiday after so long. I made a checklist in my mind while brushing my teeth. I was ready to enjoy the day.

When I was finally ready I went out of my house headed to the restaurant.

Taehyung spotted me in the restaurant. We sat and ate pancakes while talking.
Our next stop was the amusement park.

It was quite far from our place so we agreed on getting a bus ride. Taehyung bought me some chocolate icecream which are my favorite and we continued our journey.

We sat in the bus, side to side while listening to some old school music.

I was thinking how much of a great friend is my taehyungi. When I was small my father left me and my mother and married another woman since then I haven't seen him. My mother died from heart attack after the shock of my father's second marriage. I was sent to my aunt's house to live but she wasn't exactly what you call friendly and kind. I had no one to rely upon but then I met taehyung. We became best friends. He helped me throughout my ups and downs and I was greatful to have him. We grew up and both got jobs and moved into our new houses. Whenever he didn't feel good he came into my house and we spent the night together. He was like a brother to me.

It took long enough but we reached the amusement park. We enjoyed our day and returned to our area.

Taehyung dropped me in front of my building, we were both about to say our goodbyes but then he asked me "y/n who was that guy yesterday? The one which grabbed your hand....were you hurt? Should I beat him up?"

I panicked "No taehyung! Are you kidding me? For Jeon Jungkook I would walk through fire just to see him smile"

Taehyung told me to turn around. Before I could on my own a hand was placed on my waist which dragged me to it's owner.

"JUNGKOOK?" I was ashamed...he heard me!

But before I could say anything he placed his other hand on my face. The fingers leaned on my ear while the thumb rested on my cheek and now we were so close that we couldn't get any closer like there was no space left between us and soon enough he caressed his lips with mine.
I couldn't believe it....Our First Kiss!