An Imperfect Love

The letter said:

My dear Y/n,
                       I know I don't deserve a second chance but I really wanted to tell you what happened that day.

And he explained the whole scenario of that day in the letter.

I am really sorry for abandoning you like that but I need you to know, I still love you.

I was heartbroken. I was trying my best to hold back my tears but I couldn't, I just couldn't.

After knowing what all happened that day, I didn't know what to do. I was clueless and speechless.

I just kept on crying and crying and crying with my head on his chest when he gathered his last breath with a small smile and said "Happy Birthday y/n"

The ambulance stopped.
I started shouting the very moment, my eyes still filled with tears "what the heck are you guys doing?! take him to the hospital!! What's happening?! Why isn't he breathing?? Why aren't you doing anything??!!"

Everyone stood there in silence with their head bowed down.

"NO NO NO NO NO!!! This can't be happening, he can't d- " my face was literally covered with tears. I lost all my hope and confidence. It felt like I didn't have a reason to live anymore.

I shouted and cried with my hands in my hair. I threw things at the floor and cursed my destiny till I lost all my energy.

People around me were trying to comfort me and stop me from acting this way but I wasn't in control.

My world fell apart that day but I knew that He will come back to me, in some other century....The day when there will be only happiness left in this world, when the beautiful spring flowers will blossom, when all the people will find the one they love...it will be renounced as the day when true love reunites.

Here stays immortal, An Imperfect Love.

••••••••••••••••••THE END!•••••••••••••••••