EUN BONG HI

Jungkook's POV

I picked up the call. It was from Eun Bong Hi (the blonde).

"Hey JK, you know what? You were really really disrespectful to me today and so was your 'girlfriend'. Actually I was wondering that I know you love her so much but what will you do if something really bad happens to her? Heh....it feels scary doesn't it my kookie?? To lose someone very dear to you?"

My heart started beating faster. My face turned pale. Y/n was looking at me and I know she could tell from my reaction that I was scared to hell.

"Bong hi-yaah, don't do anything dangerous" I told her in my trembling voice.

"Well that depends upon your actions my kookie, you know I have learned pretty much from my father.....after all this time him being a mafia finally came in use" it was as if she was threatening me to do something to y/n.

I hurriedly cut the call. I didn't know what to do but what I knew was that I can't leave y/n alone now....no matter what the situation is.

Your POV

I heard an unfamiliar name while he was talking on the phone "who is bong hi?"

"Eh? Bong hi? Aah, it's no one important...you don't need to know" it was like he was hiding something from me.... actually recently he is hiding too many things from me.

I was thinking all this when I heard something very unexpected.

"Hey y/n, why don't you move in with me?? You are marrying me anyways...and listen let's keep our marriage soon...very soon" he said out of the blue and hugged me.

I could feel his heart beating 100 times faster than it used to beat and his expression also didn't seem good.
He looked quite scared. The last time I saw him like this was when I crawled down the window of the hotel and he caught me.Perhaps is it something related to me?

These kind of thoughts were flooding my mind but then I told myself "y/n get a hold of yourself, not the situation for so much thinking" and then I agreed to move in. I suggested to go to my place and shift the stuff right now.

He agreed and we drove to my house.
We reached there soon and started to work right away.

While we were working, those thoughts were still disturbing me. I couldn't focus and Jungkook figured that out soon enough.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Jungkook if I ask you something you would answer me... right?"

"Yes, as long as I know I will tell you"

"Let's do one at a time.... The first question is, who was the one you lost jungkook?" I asked in concern.

"What do you mean?" He was perplexed.

"The day I jumped down the balcony of the hotel, the day you revealed you were black mask, you told me you couldn't afford to lose me 'TOO'....who was the other person you lost?"