Brother?

"listen Jungkook, I can explain" Mr. Min tried to convince him.

Jungkook was again going to punch Mr. Min but I came in between and he stopped.

"What's wrong with you y/n? Why are you saving this bastard?" He yelled at me.

"Mind your words Jeon Jungkook, he is like a brother to me!" I screamed as well.

"Brother?"

"Yes, brother! ....he is the one that set us up....and look at you, you are not even ashamed of doing this to him!"

"Is that true Yoongi?" Jungkook said making a frown face.

Mr. Min nodded as blood dropped down from his lips.

Jungkook seemed sad now that he realised what he has done. He apologized at once "I am really sorry...I thought you both were....."

I was happy that he apologized but then I mumbled "you don't even trust me, do you?"

"That is not what I meant..." He tried to explain.

"Fool yourself Jungkook!" I said while I grabbed Mr. Min's hand and dragged him to the medical room. I applied medicine on his wound and apologized to him.

"I am the one who should be sorry....I always cause trouble between the two of you" Mr. Min persuaded me.

We both walked out of the medical room and went to do our jobs.

After I finished my work I went to my boss and greeted him goodbye. I saw Jungkook on my way there but I acted to take no notice of him and walked away.

He looked miserable. I felt bad but thinking that he didn't trust me made me mad so I didn't wanna forgive him.

Anyways I was about to climb up the stairs of my building someone pulled me and made me smell something. I fainted....