Tears Pt.2

"ddaeng flabbit Jeon Jungkook!" I ran towards him.

He was totally under influence. I could tell this from his words.

"Y/N, no one can take you away from me...I will kill any bastard who will try to steal you from me!" He shouted.

And now all of a sudden he started crying. He came to me and hugged me... tightly.

"Please don't leave me Y/N" he said crying.

I couldn't watch him in this state. I hugged him back and said "I promise you, I will never leave you"

I took him to the room and taehyung helped me to lay him on his bed. He finally slept.

Taehyung took me to the living room and said "if you care about me, please, never ever leave that man with me again"

"Okay fine!" I smirked.

We sat down for some snacks. After half an hour or so I went to the room to check on JK. I sat beside his head and caressed his hair.

"You know you care too much about him...you never treat me like that...maybe cause you love him more than me."

I was about to stand up to reply to Taehyung but Jungkook held my hand and replied on my behalf "what would you do if she does love me more? Can you do something?" He waited for like a second and turned around saying "I knew you can't do anything afterall just look at yourself" he smirked.

Taehyung pulled me and started kissing me, I tried to push him but his grip was tight.

As soon as Jungkook turned around he was shocked to see us like that. I finally pushed Taehyung with all the strength in my body and yelled "what are you two doing? Are you both in your senses?!"

I left crying "I did not expect this from you two!"

Meanwhile

Jungkook was in anger. He pushed Taehyung against the wall and punched him.

Blood was oozing from Taehyung's lips. He couldn't resist himself now. He punched Jungkook back saying " I stopped myself from harming you but just because I don't do anything doesn't mean I can't"

They both harmed each other till they can't anymore. Both of them were really badly injured. Infact they almost fainted.