Are you CRAZY?

I was wondering who the heck is black mask. I mean it just doesn't add up. Why would someone kidnap me? I am not even rich.

I worked my mind to think of a way to escape.

I looked around the hotel room for the almirah so that I can change my torn dress. Finally I found it and as soon as I opened it..... It was a beauty, the dress.

It had the same royal blue colour on his knife. It had a net design on the back and high necked from the front. The dress was pure cotton.

I couldn't wait to wear it. When I had it on ,it looked exquisite. It perfectly hugged my body. I loved it.

Now I snapped into my senses and went into the balcony. I was on the 4th floor. I quickly tore down all the curtains in the room and tied their ends. I took one end and tied it on the railing of the balcony and dropped it's other end on the ground.
It looked a bit short but I thought I could manage that much.

I started moving down and as soon as I reached the end of the curtain I found out that it was not a bit short.......it was a heck lot short...if I jumped down it had to be a floor down. Also I forgot to mention a tiny detail....I have fear of height!

As I looked down, it was very scary. I couldn't handle myself anymore and I almost fainted. My hands loosened the grip of the curtain and I fell down. I thought that it's the end of my freaking damn life and I screamed out the name of the only person I could think of....."JUNGKOOK!"

I closed my eyes as i landed down and when I did....it didn't hurt...I opened my eyes and I saw the black mask man. He saved my life! I couldn't help but look into his eyes....I started drowning again. My breath turned to normal.....but my heart still raced...I didn't know why.

He put me down on the floor gently and yelled surprisingly "ARE YOU CRAZY??!!"
A tear rolled down his face as he removed the mask....I was incredulous, it was....