If not you, then no one!

Taehyung came to the door to see who was it but he looked pretty surprised when he saw us, still he asked playfully "so how do I have the pleasure to see this exquisite couple at my place today?"

We all laughed and went in.

"but seriously guys, what are you doing here? Don't tell me you want my bedroom or I have to take care of 'him' again" this time his look was a bit intense.

"yaaah (hey), do you wanna get beaten or what?" Jungkook exclaimed.

I calmed down the situation by saying "Boys, calm down...after all today we are here with a good intention , aren't we kookie?".

JK nodded. We sat down on the couch and handed taetae the wedding invitation card. He was quite shocked. "you guys are marrying already? I mean don't get me wrong but seriously it has not even been half an year!" He questioned .

I told him how Jungkook was so restless about our wedding so we have arranged it a bit early. Although I explained everything to him, he still looked a bit suspicious to me. I also noticed that Jungkook wasn't making any eye contact with him either, even though Taehyung kept staring him.

We were done with our business here and so I announced that we need to leave in order to distribute the other cards. As soon as I stepped out of the house, JK told me that he forgot something and will be right back. I nodded and headed towards the car.

MEANWHILE

Taehyung was perplexed hearing what Jungkook told y/n because he perfectly remembered that JK didn't forget anything.

"hey you, I know something is off about this wedding thingy but I promise if you Hurt y/n..." Taehyung was interrupted by Jungkook.

"i don't have time for all this. Now listen carefully" JK looked fierce and grabbed Taehyung's collar "If something happens to me take care of y/n, okay? Marry her if you have to!"

"what the- what do you mean? Are you insane?" Taehyung was close to being angry.

"listen, IF NOT YOU THEN NO ONE! You understand?" And after saying this Jungkook left.

Taehyung thought that Jungkook was drunk "so he finally lost it". He still wasn't able to figure out what ever he said.

NOW

I was waiting beside the car when I saw kookie walking towards me. I asked "what took you so long?"

He just smiled and gave me a kiss. I didn't ask more and we departed.

Fast forward to NIGHT

I was sitting on the couch in the living room with JK. We were watching a horror movie together. It was so romantic how his hand tightly gripped me and how close we were but then he got a call.

Jungkook's POV

I was annoyed that i got a call in the middle of the movie but when i saw who was it. my eyes widened, my heart started beating faster and my face turned yellow. i told y/n that it was an important call and i needed to take it. i ran into the balcony and picked up the call.

"E-EUN BONG HI?"

"So you finally saved my number, by the way i am offended kookie!" she chuckled.

"eh?" my voice was trembling.

"you are marrying her and you didn't even invite me" she was not in a good mood.

Finally i thought that i couldn't act like a scaredy cat anymore and said "listen, i would never ever invite you to my wedding and don't even try to play any of your low life games on me or y/n anymore"

but then she scared me again "HEY!! KEEP YOUR VOICE LOW, OKAY! and now listen well....i am giving you time till SATURDAY, if you still don't come back to me, you will highly regret it...REMEMBER SATURDAY' and she hung up.

I was pretty confused. I didn't know what to do again. I just walked back to the living room and continued watching the movie with y/n.