Mr. Perfect

Suddenly we heard a scream "oh my, why didn't the earth blast before I saw this. I knew you were cheating on me!" It was his girlfriend and she looked pretty mad but why wouldn't she, I mean would have killed my boyfriend if he did this.

When we realized how close we were It was too late but anyways I stood up, greeted Ms. Park and left the room as soon as I could leaving them to talk alone. I overheard some talks though, "Min Yoongi, how could you do this to me? I know we are business partners but still I do love you but since I care about you I won't leave you at any costs, you better not do this again". "well guess what!i don't like you as a woman... So you mam, please talk formally to me and I am sorry but I have to ask you to leave" saying this he gently pushed Ms. Park out of the house and walked towards me. "I am sorry y/n" he said.

I have been working for Mr. Min for 12 years and since then we have become close but we are still on our flirting stage. Sometimes I wish that there was something between us, he is so kind and considerate and obviously rich. Can someone be any more perfect than him? ... As I was thinking all this while placing the documents on Mr. Min's desk all of a sudden I heard a voice from behind me, a voice as sweet as sugar,a voice I can't get enough of, a voice which I can hear all day. I impatiently turned around to have a glimpse at the holder of this beautiful voice, as I was almost dreaming, it was as if my heart stopped beating for a few moments, the person standing right in front of me was...