Ex?

"I have a girlfriend" he whispered into my ear. I was surprised, so so surprised to hear that. I asked him "what? What were you thinking?... I don't l-like you , in fact I h-have a boyfriend!" So stammered my voice sounded saying a lie. I thought I should tell him the truth but as soon as I opened my dumb mouth ....nothing came out of it....i felt ashamed.

Ignoring me, he started the car and it didn't take much time to reach the office. I did as Mr. Min told me to, I showed him around.

All of a sudden he asks me "would you like to go for some lunch now?"

Without even thinking I said "yeah that would be fine, I am hungry anyways"

We went into a local restaurant and sat down, as we were going through the menu a blonde and a beautiful girl saw us and started heading our way after a quick wave. As soon as he saw her Jungkook choked on water and it felt like he was trying to hide behind the menu. It was quite a funny scene though.

"Hey Jungkook, so may I ask how do I have the pleasure to meet my ex here?" She said while laughing in a polite way.

Now hearing this I choked on water and I said coughing "Ex?"

"aah, hi" he mumbled placing a wide plastic smile along with some posed laughter on his handsome face.

She told me how she recently broke up with him cause she fell for another guy. I wondered how big of a fool she was...i mean she broke up with this piece of perfection for another guy? Boy I am amused on why she did it. Now that I realized, I was looking towards Jungkook along with a sarcastic look...after all he lied to me about his girlfriend and i thought i was the coward one!

He gave me a cracked smile and a raised eyebrow in return. Long it took but she finally left. I asked Jungkook "so....girlfriend you say?" Accompanied by a laughter. This time he confidently said "well looks like I forgot to mention a little detail" I told him to forget about it and order lunch and that's when he did the most surprising thing....he ordered RAMYEON! And I again embarrassed myself for I choked on water ...again! But what else should have been my comeback? First he lies about his girlfriend and then orders ramyeon? I wonder what is happening.

While we were finishing up on lunch I finally gathered the guts to ask him "so Jungkook....