Tears

"J-Jungkook?" I surprised.

"Y/N are you out of your mind? What if I wasn't here? You could have died!" He was actually crying. "Y/N I couldn't afford losing you too! Please NEVER do that again....never ever!"

I couldn't believe it. He actually cared for me. He literally loved me.

I hugged him tightly and I started crying as well. "I'm so sorry...I thought black mask would kill me"

"What? Why? No Y/N, I thought I would surprise you when you will come down with my assistant and have dinner with you!" Now he got an angry tone "I am such a fool, I could never forgive myself for putting your life in danger, I m sorry Y/N"

I said "Jungkook, For you I could pretend I was happy when I was sad, For you I could pretend I was strong when I was hurt" and kissed him.

He smiled and carried me towards the open garden.

"Oh my god kookie, it's so beautiful.....you shouldn't have" I was so happy.

The whole garden was decorated with light blue coloured fairy lights. In the middle of the large ground, there was a round table for two on which lied a table cloth of the same colour as my dress with embroidered borders of silver.

Jungkook himself was twinning with me in a royal blue suit. He looked stunning. His hair were perfectly done and he wore remarkable black shoes.

It was a wonderful scenery.

He pulled a chair for me and asked me to sit "my lady".He took a seat as well.

We were about to have dinner when a something popped up in my mind and my consciousness forced me to ask him.

"Umm Jungkook, I don't know how to ask this but....