Aisheu!

"TAEHYUNG?"

It was an awkward moment for all of us. I mean Taehyung looked quite shocked cause it was our thing, spending nights together.

"Well you're here too?" He asked JK "nevermind, let's all watch the movie!"

I invited him to sit with us on the couch. He came and sat exactly between me and Jungkook. It was awkward for the both of us but taehyung didn't seem to worry.

Whenever a horror scene came taehyung hugged me tightly and I could tell from Jungkook's face that he didn't like it very much. Soon enough he asked for leave and went home.

I just waved him goodbye from my couch and kept myself busy by watching the movie with taehyung.

We both slept at my place. When I woke up I realised what happened yesterday. Taehyung totally ruined my first night with JK. I was a bit angry.

Now I had to get ready for office. I soon finished getting dressed and left for work.

When I reached the office, I entered Mr. Min's room. As soon as I opened the door he pulled me inside and shut the door as if he was kidnapping me.

The lights were off. The temperature was pretty hot. Suddenly a lamp was turned on and reflected light on his face.

"Girl let me know" he quoted.

"What?" I was confused.

"What happened yesterday between you and you know who" whispered he.

"Aah, that" I passed a small smile while I explained him everything.

He was so happy when he listened to it all. He said "that's my girl" and cuddled me but as always the timing was wrong.

The door opened..... And I think you can guess who was it......yupp it was JUNGKOOK. He stood thunderbolt for a couple of seconds.

"Aisheu" Mr. Min expressed. " Why does it always happen to me?!"

Jungkook was angry...more than ever...and his face turned red.

He punched Mr. Min and yelled "what is it with you? Why are you so obsessed with my girlfriend?"