My Love

"what were you two whispering about?"

"what did you just say?"

"omo...no i meant Mr. Jeon.....what did he tell you?"

Jungkook looked bewildered as if he was thinking whether he should tell me or not. But i really wanted to know what was it, what should't he be confident about or what made them laugh so much.....so many questions but the answer was only one. He simply ignored me. i understood that this would't do.

As we concluded our meal he paid the bill and we walked out of the restaurant ....but Jungkook bumped into someone. May i say this day was lucky for me. The person who ran into Jungkook was my best friend Taehyung! They both apologized to each other and started walking on their paths until taehyung saw me.

"y/n?" taehyung astonished

This was my chance.

"oh dear taetae what are you doing here?" i said kissing his cheek

taehyung perplexedly whispered "huh?"

there was no time to explain, i whispered back "play along"

He is a quite smart person so he understood and did as he was told. He put his arm around my neck and said " Y/N, my love....i was just here to get some coffee for myself"

"what?" Jungkook yelled as he turned around. Me and taehyung both got scared from his scream, Then he calmed himself and said "ahem....y/n we don't have much time so let us move to the office" he gripped my hand and took me to the car. i was now commanded to sit inside as he himself got his royal tush a seat.

He kept staring at me in anger. After an awkward silence he finally asked "who was he"

y/n: "since when do yo care?"

He got angrier. So i had to tell him but then my master mind got an idea and now i placed a condition. "i'll talk if you talk....this means if you tell me what did he whisper into your ear i will tell you who that guy was...see pretty simple"

Jungkook agreed with me for the first time "okay okay...i'll tell you" he said sighing " Yoongi said that if everything goes right you can be my future girlfriend.....now tell me who he was already!"

I was startled but now i had to keep my word so i told him he was just my best friend and also i could't lie to him anymore cause lying isn't my strongest point you know so i also told him about the fake boyfriend thingy.

he sighed as if he was relieved and gave a sarcastic laugh as if he just got played. Well to be honest he actually got played. Soon we reached our destination and i ran to Mr. Min's office. As soon as i saw him i yelled "what do you want from me Mr. Min? i mean why are you leaving me confused, why don't you make it clear? first you flirt with me and now you want me to be his girlfriend! Why did you whisper that into his ear?"

Mr. Min asked me "you wanna know why?" I nodded in anger.

He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall of his office. He moved close to me and after all these 12 years... he kissed me...