Eomoni

"eomoni" he sighed.

I was shocked to hear that and so my comeback was "huh?".

"you know y/n, the first woman I fell in love with was my mother. She was my everything. She was the only person who really wanted me and took care of me." As he kept on speaking, his face turned paler. "to be honest, my mother was fed up of her life because of my father. Even though they both were married, my father used to spend nights with other women.....this place became a living hell for her and so one day she suicided....she intentionally inhaled carbon monoxide gas and died. "

Jungkook was in tears. I couldn't see him like this but I thought I knew this story.....it was almost the same as mine.

"Heh....what a cruel world it is, JK. Are all Men like this?? I hope you aren't one of them."

"What do you mean?" He still was sobbing.

"actually I have a similar story" and I told him about my parents. " Jungkook , I believe in you, so please don't ever brake my trust and become one of those beasts" even I started crying.

" I won't. I promise you. I will never brake your trust and always protect you." He hugged me tightly.

We both cried for a while in each others arms. I guess us meeting was Fate. We both get each other. We both have same stories. I wish we could stay like this forever. In love.

The next day

i woke up and saw jungkook's arms surrounding me. Yesterday was a long day. We also got our wedding invitations printed. It was so much fun.

I stood up and got ready for office.

Jungkook's POV

I heard my phone ringing and so I had to wake up. I picked up the call and I heard that bitch's voice again "so, I hear congratulations are in order."

"how do y-you .." I didn't know what to say.

"I told you kookie, if you don't watch your actions something is going to happen. You really are a dumb person, aren't you? See, if you don't come back to me soon, you are gonna regret it."

And she hung up the phone. I was really caught off guard. I didn't know what to do. I was like a living statue. As I was trying to think y/n entered the room.

your POV

I entered the room and saw Jungkook startled. I asked him to get ready for office but he wanted to prepare for our wedding.

we both decided on the day. SUNDAY! everyone will be free as well. it is the perfect day. we made list of the people whom we wanted to invite. it was quite similar. i booked my wedding dress and also a beautician for my make up and stuff meanwhile JK booked his tuxedo. we were having the time of our lives.

soon we went for giving out invitations. we were in the car when i asked him "wait, we didn't take permission from your father!"

"eh, he wouldn't mind, he wouldn't even know that i am still alive" he playfully answered and we laughed.

The first person on our list was taehyungie so we arrived at his place and rang the bell "ding dong".