Sorry

Mr. Min smiled while he nodded. He told me to calm down and handle everything neatly.

"Don't worry, I totally got this...I am so calm right now I won't get angry" I convinced him and walked out of the car.

As soon as I saw Taehyung's face I said calmly "what the heck are you doing here you bastard! I don't wanna see you again in my entire freaking life".... Okay well it wasn't exactly what you call calm but at least I tried.

"Ya nice to meet you too" he said sarcastically.

"I am sorry" I took a deep breath "but how can you do this to me taehyung? I trusted you and what did you do?! Kiss me that too in front of my boyfriend...it was normal that he punched you"

"I know, I know I am really sorry...I shouldn't have done that.... it's just that I have known you my entire life and suddenly a new guy pops up and tells me to stay away from you...I couldn't handle it but anyways sorry, it was childish" he said in grief.

I hugged him tightly and said "it's okay Taetae just don't do it again in future and remember always I do love you, you are the bestest friend a person could have"

He hugged me back...very tightly. I heard a voice in the background "ahem ahem"

I turned around, it was Jungkook. I immediately separated from tae.

"I am sorry too Y/N, I doubted you...I was acting childish but only a thought of you with another guy drives me crazy.... I am really sorry" he was so sad.

Seeing him like this made me feel miserable. I kissed him and said "don't worry, I would never leave you...ever"

Jungkook walked a step towards taehyung, patted his shoulder and said "I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that to you...I guess we both receive an equal amount of love from her....I will not do it again"

"Well that's alright...but if you don't stop provoking me I will again kiss her that too in front of your eyes" he joked.

"Aisheu...Seriously, this person" jungkook exclaimed.

We all laughed together. Mr. Min was waiting for us in his car.

They told me that to make me feel good they'd all take me for dinner.

I was so happy. I was going to have dinner with all my favorites.