Heartbraker

He stood up from the bed and called my name "y/n".

I slapped him real hard with tears in my eyes. I saw his ex smiling and before I could get anymore angry Taehyung came into the room.

When he saw what was happening he punched Jungkook and told me to go out of the room. I walked out while crying.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I wasn't surprised seeing the scenario because I knew something of this sort was gonna happen though I did not expect Jungkook to really sleep with her. I mean he was almost cloth less.

I punched him and I don't know why but it felt satisfactory. Afterall because of him y/n was in danger. I was really angry.

I told y/n to go out. I grabbed his collar and said with heavy breathing "cause of you I had to lie to her, cause of you she was in danger, cause of you she is hurt" my voice kept getting loud. "What else do you want to do to her?!"

"You are right, this is all because of  me. I know i am a low life but Taehyung please take care of her and remember IF NOT YOU THEN NO ONE cause I trust you"....."don't break my trust" he whispered into my ear.

I finally understood what he meant all along. I suddenly let go of him and walked out to y/n.

YOUR POV

I saw Taehyung heading towards me but it didn't matter to me at that moment, I was seriously depressed.

Taehyung without even saying anything hugged me for a very long time.

I don't know where I got this idea but I wanted to show Jungkook that I didn't love him anymore even though I do. I grabbed Tae's hand and dragged him into the warehouse and in front of Jungkook.

I turned around and kissed him. I knew Taehyung would know that he should play along and so he kissed me back.

I have never felt this before but kissing him wasn't that bad. Jungkook and his ex were in pure shock.

After this little act Taehyung carried me in his arms to the car and took me back home. He knew I wasn't in my right mind and I also had high fever so he convinced me that he would stay at my place for a few days.

Days went by but I couldn't get over Jungkook. I really do love him with all my heart and soul.

Almost a week after this incident I heard that Jungkook was married to Bong hi, the ex or should I say the present now and they both moved to Busan.

Time flew fast. In these days whenever I was disturbed, depressed or crying Taehyung would always come and comfort me and tell me to get over the jerk.

It was almost an year now, I still loved JK but I wasn't that depressed anymore because of Taehyung. He never really left me alone and was always besides me, I guess eventually I started to have feelings for him.

I woke up from a good sleep and saw Taehyung caressing my hair.

"You are awake, good, by the way y/n we are going out for lunch today so make sure you get dressed accordingly....so I will text you the time and place, see you there".

I was a bit surprised cause it has been a long time since we went out to eat. We didn't do this until there was something special.