WHY?

"y/n are you okay?" He asked me and made me sit into his car. He himself sat on the driving seat.

I hugged him tightly and cried "thank  you so much Taehyungie, I love you, thank you for saving me!"

"But how did you know I was here? And where is jungkook? Why isn't he here? And who was he? Why did he kidnap me?" I had so many questions at the moment.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I wanted to tell her but I didn't know how to.

What really happened was I was heading towards y/n's dressing room when I saw Jungkook crying and reading a note. As soon as he left I grabbed the note, read it and rushed to my car.

I saw Jungkook go inside the warehouse and meeting a girl. I didn't know where y/n was yet so I hid behind a box. I saw and heard everything and finally I saw y/n on the TV. Right then, I lost it and searched for her.

I know Jungkook made a big sacrifice for y/n. If I tell her about it, she will be in danger.

I was really quiet and thinking what to say when she called out my name "TAEHYUNGIE?!"

"Huh? Aah...I saw that pervert coming out of your dressing room with a big bag in his hands, so I followed him....he was probably a psycho, don't worry he won't disturb you again." I had to lie in order to keep her safe.

YOUR POV

"Aah, I see" I hugged him again and thanked him again.

I was really sad though that all this happened and Jungkook didn't even text or call me.

At that very moment I got his text "y/n, you should have told me if you didn't wanna marry me! Why did you stood me up? I was so shocked when I found out you ran away...I really didn't expect this from you"

I started crying...I was clueless. How could he say that I ran away?! Obviously I wanted to marry him. I called him again and again but he didn't pick up.

I called up Mr. Min and asked him to give me JK's location by tracking him down. After 5 to 10 minutes, I got his location.

I was surprised that he was nearby. I thought he came to find me by tracking me down.I instantly told Taehyung to take me there.

As soon as we reached there I went into the warehouse and saw no one.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was confused. If she sees him with that women in the bedroom, she will be heartbroken. But just then, I got a text from JK "Taehyung, I know you followed me here, I need your help, tell her to find me in the room.... please,this is for her sake, you don't know what Bong hi is capable of...I can't let her hurt y/n. And remember, IF NOT YOU, THEN NO ONE! Take care of y/n, please I beg you!"

I-I almost teared up. My heart sank. I really was perplexed, without any idea of what to do but I couldn't let anything happen to y/n in future so I need to do what he said.

"Y/n, there's a room here, let's go in and search." I let her in first.

YOUR POV

I went in and saw him.

On the bed.

With his EX!

I cried with my hands in my hair "WHY?"