Husband?

"y/n please don't leave me"

I don't know what happens to him when he gets drunk. He starts acting like a depressed person.

"I won't leave you ever my kookie but Lemme go home today...I will meet you tomorrow" I tried to convince him.

He nodded in disagreement and held my hand even more tightly. As if something was going to happen to him if I go now. I couldn't see him in this situation so I agreed to stay until he falls asleep

Time passed by and it was morning now...

I opened my eyes and I saw jungkook in front of me, caressing my hair and staring at me. "You're awake?"

I was panicked. I quickly got up and tied my hair. I said in a low voice "I will get going now"

I was headed towards the door when he suddenly hugged me from the back. I was dumbfounded. Like literally I couldn't think, my brain stopped processing but then slowly it started working again until

"Y/n will you marry me?"

Whoaaa. And my tiny brain again stopped processing. But this time my reaction was the most embarrassing thing.

I mean it was so wierd that I can't even describe it. I stayed speechless for around a minute or so.

He broke the silence with "you know, no one else will marry you now anyways" and smirked.

"What do you mean by that? FYI there are a lot of men who want me, be grateful I chose you...and about my marriage, if I want I can get married today itself to who ever I want, okay?!
I was confused but in anger.

He replied again with a smirk "not after they get to know you spent a night with me that too before marriage".

Okay now was the moment when I was again perplexed. I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out of it......

"See I am giving you a chance so that no one will ever point it out that you slept with me... I mean look at me, you really have a good deal here" he teased me.

I finally understood what he was upto and chuckled.

We both tidied up and walked out of the house to leave for work.

When he was about to open the car I questioned him while smiling "so when is this big event, my dear future husband"

"Husband?" She shouted.