who is he?

When I woke up I was in a dark scary room. I couldn't see anything. I was tied up.

After a few moments I heard a sound. The sound of someone opening a door. Whoever came in left the door a bit opened to let some light in.

As from the body language I could assert that it was a man.

He came closer.... slowly. With every step he took, his shoe produced a "cluck" sound.

As from what I could see with the help of  wee light I noticed that he was wearing a mask....a black one which only covered his nose and mouth.

He sat on his toes, looking at me with his devilish eyes. When I finally tried to make an eye contact with him I somehow saw....umm...innosence and insecurity in his eyes.

I was lost...as if.... As if his eyes were soaking me.

It reminded me of someone...I just couldn't figure out whom.

He took out a small knife from his pocket which shielded itself with a beutiful royal blue coloured cover. He kept the knife beside my legs.

He tore a small length of cloth from my skirt and covered my eyes with it.... carrying me in his hands to another unknown place.

This scent....the scent of lavender..by some means smelled familiar.

Eventually he put me down on a surface
And removed the ropes which held my hand and legs together.

Even his touch was so warming and comfortable.

Who is he?
How am I feeling so comfortable with him?
Why does he seems familiar?

All these thoughts were flooding my mind. I was going to get crazy thinking all this stuff.

I felt his hand moving away as it finished it's task of untieing me.

He left the room...

I finally had a chance to remove my blindfold and see what the heck is happening around me.

I found a note:

Wear the clothing hanging in the almirah and walk out of your room ASAP. Don't act smart as my person is waiting at your door. I have no intention to hurt you but if you don't wanna die follow my instructions
                                               ~Black Mask.