Wedding Day!!

SUNDAY

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Finally came our wedding day. I was pretty scared though. My final warning from Bong Hi was saturday, yesterday and i didn't go. I have no idea what is going to happen to me but I don't care as long as I am with y/n.

We both were really happy. We went to the destination and reached our dressing room.

I was changing into my tuxedo. I got my hair done nicely.

I was staring at me into the mirror when I heard a "wuaaah" from behind me. I turned around and there was y/n admiring me, leaning against the wall. She wasn't in her gown till now.

Your POV

I was going to get changed when I went to Jungkook to ask if he wants something.

I was shocked when I saw him. He looked STUNNING! I mean he always looks stunning but I haven't seen him like this before and I must say, I was even drooling over him.

Perfectly gelled straight hair. A classy black tuxedo and matching heeled shoes. I wanted to stare at him forever.
I couldn't believe my eyes. He was looking almost the same from when we met the first time at Mr. Min's house but still something was different.

He questioned "why aren't you getting ready?" with a smirk.

"Huh?" I forgot that he could see me drooling over himself "umm, ahem, yea I just came to ask if you want anything".

"Actually I do want something" he said and then he stepped towards me.

I didn't understand "what? What do you want?"

"This" he said as he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I was surprised and perplexed at the same time. But then I liked it as well.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

While we were enjoying our little moment, Yoongi came inside and coughed when he saw us.

As soon as we heard him, we went apart.

"I didn't see anything" saying this he returned.

I told y/n to go and get ready and sent her back.

After an hour or so I was waiting in my dressing room for y/n when I heard a couple of workers talking

"did you see how beautiful the bride was looking in her wedding dress?"

"Yes, I did, she didn't look any less pretty from a goddess"

That was it. I couldn't wait no more. I had to see my bride, my y/n. I sneaked  into her dressing room when I saw it was empty.

I couldn't find y/n anywhere but what I found was very scary. A HEEL! Y/N's heel!!

I looked everywhere in the changing room but I couldn't see her. That's when I sat on the chair and banged my hands on the table in anger and fear.

I saw a note under my palm. When I read it, I finally burst into tears:

Hey, my kookie. So I see you didn't take me seriously but I told you that you are gonna instantly regret this action. If you want her back safely meet me at the warehouse behind my office. If you don't come, you know what I can do.
                              LOVE- EUN BONG HI!