TOO?

"what did you mean by you can't afford to lose me TOO?"

He choked on water. "I said that?"

"Yes, I mean I heard it loud and clear" I reassured.

"No no....you must have heard wrong....I said I can't aff- Aah why don't you just forget it? Good things should be said just once... Okay love?" He cleared my doubt.

I nodded and thought I really must have heard wrong. Afterall it doesn't matter right now.

We had a yummy dinner.... probably the best I have had in my whole life cause it was with my favourite person!

There was a minor mistake though. Jungkook was so happy that he drank till he passed out and then I thought I will drop him at his house.....but again I didn't know his address. Now I thought I could keep him at my place and then...

My phone started ringing "tring tring". It was my aunt.

"Hello aunty, how can I help you?" I said annoyed.

"Shut off the sweet drama and now listen brat...I am in your town right now and all the hotel rooms are booked so I need to stay with you tonight....unfortunately....and I am waiting on your doorstep so......GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!" ..........and she hung up...I know I know, such a jerk but family...have no choice.

Now I was bewildered. Where should I send him? And then one wonderful idea struck my mind. "TAEHYUNG!"

I went to taehyung's apartment and rang the bell. He came out.

"Y/N what are you doing here right now with him?" He made a face.

"Taetae, my bestest friend....I love you so much" I said while I hugged him and gave a kiss on his cheek.

"Well why are you telling me this at midnight? Here? I know you love me and I love you too. Now tell me what do you want from me?" He figured out that I needed a favour.

"Please take care of him tonight, he passed out and I don't know his address plus my aunty is staying at my place tonight" I spit it all out in a hurry.

He made a face again.

I again kissed him on his cheek and said while hugging him "please?".

"Okay okay don't act so sweet now, I will keep him for you" he hugged me back and gave a smile.

"Thank you so much, I love you, byeee" I expressed my gratitude while screaming as I was busy running down stairs to get to my apartment.

Finally I reached home and spotted aunty.

"Where were you this late?" She asked.
I thought she was concerned about me but turned out- "my legs are hurting so much cause of you. I spent my life grooming you and keeping you at my place after your dad left and mom died leaving no money behind and I get this torture for my beautiful legs?" Yeah this was more like her.