The Confession

We enjoyed the moment... atleast i know I did. It was magical as if the time paused. I have never experienced something like this before nor have I been this happy in my whole life. But finally it ended.

"What was that for?" I questioned.

"I shouldn't hv yelled at you y/n....I m really sorry ... infact I love you, I loved you the second I saw you" he confessed and I was really happy to hear that.

"Would you let me have the pleasure to be your boyfriend?" Asked he.

Instead of replying by words I replied by actions....I kissed him.

After a few seconds we heard taehyung "enough you two....I almost puked!"

We three laughed and taehyung left. Jungkook and me spent a little more time together and said our goodbyes as well.

It was THE best day of my life. I laid on my bed again but this night it was different, it was a funny feeling in my Belly like there were butterflies in there, my heart beated ten times faster. I have never experienced anything like this.

I texted Jungkook "what are you doing?" With a wink face.
"Thinking about you" he texted back with a heart.

Wow I felt so good. I tried to sleep but I wasn't able to. Suddenly I heard a knock at my door. I thought who is it this late?!
When I opened the door, he said "ahem hi"

I asked "Jungkook what are you doing here this late?"

"Well I couldn't sleep so I thought we can have a movie marathon .... can't we?" Replied he.

"Yeah it'd be fun!" Boy I was excited.

We sat on my sofa and started watching horror movies.

In the movie:
The sweet innocent girl was
Trying to sleep after she attended
Her mother's funeral when all of a sudden

The bell went "ding dong!"

I hugged Jungkook tightly cause I was scared to death. Jungkook gave a sweet laugh and said "lemme see who's it" as Jungkook opened the door we saw....