YES!

I got up and found a cute royal blue short dress for me. (The same colour which Jungkook told me to wear on the 'black mask' day) I got a bit sad thinking about it but then I got Taehyungie's text.

Taehyung: meet me at your favourite restaurant at 12.

Y/n: yupp, I am heading out.

I was ready to go out. After 20 minutes I finally reached there.

Taehyung was sitting at the centre table and he was dressed up really nicely, he looked really handsome. There was no one else in the restaurant and the table was beautifully set with bright candles.

"Y/n, hey, come here, let's sit down" he spotted me.

"Yeah sure, but why is everything this fancy, Taehyungie?" I questioned.

"You talk too much, just sit down" he commanded.

I did as he asked me to do. We talked a bit when I said I was thirsty and so he ordered red wine.

He insisted me to drink it carefully. While I almost finished the wine I found a beautiful diamond ring inside the glass.

I was shocked, really shocked.

"Taehyungaah?" I was perplexed.

"Y/n" he sat on his knees "will you marry me?"

"Whaaaaat?!"I was even more shocked now "Taehyungaah, are you drunk?"

He confessed to me "y/n, I love you and I know you love me too, you have always been there for me since we were kids...in all my ups and downs. I want to marry you. I want us to have kids and grow old together, in each other's arms."

I was a bit angry and confused. How could he propose me?! "Yaaah (hey), KIM TAEHYUNG!"

He stood up, grabbed me tightly and then kissed me. At first I tried to push him back but then I started feeling the warmth.

After Jungkook dumped me he always took care of me. He made sure I was never alone and he always kept me warm. He was practically the best person in my life.

Our lips seperated, he took a step back and whispered "please say yes"

"Taehyungaah, I do love you but I do not love you more than Jungkook! I still love him although he was a jerk but I can't get over him, I don't know why but I just can't! Do you still want to marry me? Even though I love someone else more than you?" I snapped in tears.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"YES, I still wanna marry you, even though I know you love him I still wanna marry you! I have loved you every second of my life since I met you, even when you were with Jungkook!" For the first time in my life I confessed my true feelings for her.

"you were looking at someone else
yet you had no idea of my feelings.
I wasn’t in your days. I wasn’t in the memories either, however only you, I looked only at you and the tears kept coming.I was withstanding the pain each day."

"Loving you was like having a beautiful wound. I looked at your pretty smile also but I couldn't laugh with you"

Wow, I really let out all my feelings. I finally told her how I felt but this was all because of what Jungkook said. Though I really do love her.

YOUR POV

I was in tears after listening to what he just said. His words touched my heart.

I stepped ahead, whispered in his ears "YES!" And kissed him.

"Yes?" He was doubtful. "Yes!" He had a big box smile on his face, a really cute one. "Wuaah! I am getting married. She said yes!!" I have never seen him so happy before.

He hugged me. We both were really happy and we discussed about our wedding while we were having lunch.