eight

"Buzzcut, do you insist on talking to me every day?" Blair asked as she slammed her locker closed

"Buzzcut, do you insist on talking to me every day?" Blair asked as she slammed her locker closed. Stiles stood beside Blair as he went to argue against Blair's nickname for him but gave up and pointed a finger at her.

"I'm going to find a nickname for you, one of these days." Stiles scrutinized as Blair stared at Stiles unamused, waiting for Stiles to tell her what he wanted.

"Okay, fine. I need your help to find out about Jackson's parents." Stiles asked as Blair nodded, not seeing why she should say no, hoping that this plan had some purpose to it.

"You know, I'm beginning to think we're becoming partners in crime." Stiles tried to make conversation about how many times it was him and Blair who always had to do the side parts as Scott ran along to fight.

"Nope. You just always drag me along." Blair counteracted as she followed behind Stiles as he led the two to talk to a certain strawberry blonde to interrogate. Stiles rolled his eyes as he liked to think that he had made another friend that could possibly protect him in a werewolf fight if it came down to it.

"Okay, there's Lydia. Our job is to find out what happened about Jackson's parents. Got it?" Stiles double-checked as he grabbed Blair's shoulder and pointed to Lydia as Blair gestured to Stiles's arm before she grabbed it and slowly dropped it off her.

"If I don't know your last name you do not get to even put your arm around me. Okay? I don't know you that well." Blair commented as Stiles opened his mouth in shock as Blair started walking away from him and towards Lydia.

"I bought you McDonald's!" Stiles yelled back at Blair before she pointed towards Lydia leaving the classroom as Stiles started running to catch up with Blair.

"Lydia! Lydia!" Blair called after the strawberry blonde as she waited to see what she wanted and then rolled her eyes once she realized that she was with Stiles.

"Lydia, we have a question for you. Do you know what happened to Jackson's parents?" Blair asked getting right to the point instead of beating around the bush as Lydia began to walk away from the two, making Stiles and Blair walk on either side of her.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone," Lydia told the two. Lydia only knew about Jackson's parents as he revealed it to her in confidence, not something she would ever share with two strangers - especially ones that Jackson had a strong disliking to.

"Come on, anyone whoever says, "I'm not supposed to tell anyone," is always dying to tell someone, so tell us!" Stiles tried to get her to share in a weak attempt as they sped to keep up with Lydia's fast pace which amazed Blair in how the girl could even walk that fast in heels.

"Why do you two wanna know?" Lydia quizzed as Blair turned to Stiles, waiting for him to come up with a lie for them as usual.

"I can't tell you that," Stiles answered.