twenty-two

Cora and Derek didn't spare any detail out when they recounted the attack that had happened during the school day to Blair

Cora and Derek didn't spare any detail out when they recounted the attack that had happened during the school day to Blair. Derek basically had to push Blair away when she tried to check him for wounds once he revealed that Kali had stabbed him through his torso with a pipe. While Blair was still pissed off at how awfully Derek had treated Isaac, Blair knew he had reasons - which didn't make sense to her completely yet but Blair also knew he had good intentions with trying to protect Isaac. However, they weren't exactly very well executed.

The next day, Derek gave the two teenagers in his house explicit orders to try and find the location of the Alpha pack. Blair managed to find another helmet around the Loft as she handed it to Cora who stared at Blair incredulously - not seeing why she had to wear a helmet if she had werewolf healing.

"You put it on your head, just like this," Blair informed her as she put the helmet on Cora's head and fastened the buckle for her as Coa realized she wasn't going to get through to Blair even if she tried.

"Come on Cora, we can bond over wanting to murder the twins." Peter and Derek watched the two teenagers as Blair led the way out of the loft as Cora slumped after her, dragging her feet in pursue of Blair - not exactly wanting to join Blair on this mission.

"Do you think Cora is going to kill Blair if they're left alone?" Derek asked Peter as they watched Cora glare at the back of Blair's head before they finally exited from their view. Derek getting slightly concerned about letting his two sisters work together - alone.

"Probably." Peter shrugged his shoulder as Derek grew worried about actually leaving Blair and Cora to work alone together since they hadn't exactly talked since Cora came back from the dead. All Derek wanted to was for his two sisters to get along but Peter had a feeling that their personalities might clash - considering both of them happened to be as stubborn as the other.

—•—

Blair stopped her motorcycle beside where they had seen the twins off-load their motorcycles as the girls watched them beginning putting gas in their motorcycles. The two girls bent down in the alleyway that was near the gas station as they spied on the two Alpha's.

"Can I take this stupid thing off now?" Cora asked from underneath her helmet as Blair stuck her hand over her mouth, Cora smacking her hand away causing Blair to roll her eyes as she pointed to both Aiden and Ethan.

'They have super hearing too, genius.' Blair mouthed to Cora, the two girls finally falling silent as they watched them behind the brick wall. Blair grabbing Cora and pulling her down when the twins started to turn in their direction - the girls causing a slight ruckus with the noises they were making but thankfully neither of the twins decided to pursue the noise.

Blair and Cora both sat against the wall as they held their hands against their mouths to prevent themselves from making anymore noise that could possibly alert the twins of their presence - Cora not wanting to have to defend herself and Blair in a fight if it came down to it.