ten

The trio pulled up to the nightclub, Blair jumping out of the backseat as she helped the boys get their supplies

The trio pulled up to the nightclub, Blair jumping out of the backseat as she helped the boys get their supplies. Blair and Scott held the hood up for Stiles, as Scott recognized the anxious levels radiating of Stiles.

"You okay?" Scott asked in concern as Stiles grabbed the bag from his trunk, making Blair release her hand from the hood - turning her attention to Scott and Stiles.

"Yeah, why?" Stiles asked, pretending as if there was nothing wrong with him when it was clear to his two friends that something was wrong due to his uncharacteristic silence.

"You just didn't say anything the whole way here," Scott remarked as Stiles continued to brush off the concern, trying to act as if it was no big deal.

"No, I'm fine. Let's grab the other bag." Stiles told Scott as Scott and Blair both shook their head no.

"We can't. Remember, Deaton said you have to do it alone." Scott reminded Stiles making Stiles grow even more annoyed.

"Okay, this plan is really starting to suck. What? Scott! What am I supposed to — Plan officially sucks." Stiles yelled after Scott who began to run away from his two friends, leaving them alone.

"Hey, Buzzcut," Blair whispered as Stiles turned around to Blair who looked uncomfortable, while Blair was trying to spit out the words she knew where going to make Stiles feel better.

"I'm not saying this as your friend, but if anyone has got this, it's you. Now, I'm going to go find Scott but this isn't me being nice to you, by the way." Blair encouraged him as she started running before she accidentally confessed to Stiles that she thought the two were friends - not wanting to give him the gratification of knowing that he had finally made her care about him.

"Yeah, love you too, Blair," Stiles shouted after Blair, making Blair laugh to herself before she finally entered the nightclub.

Blair walked around the club trying to find Scott again, the blinding lights keeping her from seeing anything or anyone. A man tried to grab Blair to dance with him as she pulled her hand back and punched him in the face before continuing to look for her friend.

"Blair, didn't Derek tell you to stay home?" Isaac asked as he whispered behind Blair as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Blair leaned up, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I don't like to listen to men ordering me around," Blair whispered in his ear, before letting go, making Isaac follow her in hopes of dancing with her. However, Blair had no intention of actually dancing or partying at this rave - the sole purpose of taking down the Kanima and protecting her friends, both of which were proving extremely hard to do.

"Isaac, Blair. Thank god." Scott breathed as he finally found the two friends he happened to be looking for ever since he had his fight with Allison. Scott began to explain the fact that he needed Isaac to give to Ketamine to Jackson since he couldn't do it anymore.