EIGHTEEN (SPECIAL)

ain't no stopping me tonight  ___________THIS IS A NARI & JONGWOO CHAPTER :)____________"Can you believe it's already April?" Jongwoo asked, plopping onto the couch beside his sister

___________
THIS IS A NARI & JONGWOO CHAPTER :)
____________
"Can you believe it's already April?" Jongwoo asked, plopping onto the couch beside his sister.

Nari nodded. "It feels like Christmas was just yesterday."

"Oh, and- speaking of April, and with Easter coming up- we should go shopping for some snacks." The brother suggested, revealing his wallet and car keys.

"Fine." The girl sighed, standing. Quickly glancing at her clothes, she realized her outfit consisted of baggy sweats and one of Jungkook's old basketball shirts. It was...presentable.

Jongwoo started the car and they were quickly on their way to the nearest grocers. Which were closed, due to a specific disease outbreak.

They blasted every tik tok song imaginable along the way. From Doja Cat to Conan Gray, the duo knew every single lyric.

After nearly half an hour of driving across town, they discovered an available market.

Cars were parked nearly everywhere, and it took a decent amount of time until Nari caught sight of an opening at the far end of the lot.

On a mission, Jongwoo and Nari snatched the grocery list and took off. Snacks were the only priority at the moment.
__
"Bitch let me get the Scooby-Doo gummies or else." Nari threatened, tightly clutching the box of sweets.

She was currently seated within a shopping cart, cereal boxes and artificial snacks surrounding her as her older brother continued to push the cart down the isles.

Jongwoo submitted to her demands, and let the gummies stay in the cart. Turning at a sharp speed, he failed to realize there was someone behind him, causing him to ram the shopping cart into their side.

This person was quickly realized to be an old lady.

Wham!

Jongwoo froze, Nari's eyes going wide. The lady stumbled, clutching her cane with a wobbly hand.

A fiery gaze turned their way, and suddenly a torrent of insults and shouts were thrown their way. Jongwoo bolted, running as fast as possible with the cart in hand.

Nari yelled out some apologies as they fled, terrified of the senior citizen.

Once they were across the store, Jongwoo slowed. He was out of breath, and Nari's brain struggled to process what had just happened.