TWENTY THREE

i don't wanna go, think i'll make it worse :(__Jungkook wore both the flower crown and a large grin as he exited the room, eyes trained on the floor

__
Jungkook wore both the flower crown and a large grin as he exited the room, eyes trained on the floor.

A sudden gasp caused him to glance up.

Before him stood none other than Park Jimin, Tae's best friend and the boy who...who hated Jungkook.

The two locked eyes, neither sure as to what to say.

Jungkook felt his smile crumble as he began to panic.

Fuck.
__
The two stared at the each other, speechless.

Suddenly a rough hand gripped onto his forearm, nails digging into his skin as they stumbled down the hall. They passed numerous people, gaining a few confused glances.

Jimin finally stopped just before the exit of the section. Gazing up at Jungkook, the younger could tell the boy was angry.

Eyes brows knit, his face was contorted with rage. His eyes were aflame, a snarl dancing across his lips.

Jungkook gulped.

A cold sense of dread sank in the pit of his stomach. Blood ran cold, skin tingling with anxiety.

The younger opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off.

"What the absolute fuck are you doing here?" Jimin spat, jabbing a finger in his chest. The older was furious, ready to protect Tae at all costs.

The boy's eyes widened in fear. "I- I'm a Helper-"

"Helper? Fuck that." Although Jimin was quite a bit shorter, his entire existence was pure rage. Something about the older being mad terrified the boy.

But no matter how much this conversation was one the younger dreaded,
he deserved it.

"Listen, Jungkook." Jimin backed off, letting a few feet of space rest between them. Running a hand through his hair, the older huffed. "Tae's fragile. He- he can't see you-"

"He's seen me multiple times and nothing's happened." Jungkook tried not to show the hurt, but the pain still laced with his words.

The older crossed his arms and sighed. Thick lips drawing into a deep frown, Jimin couldn't help but feel a tinge of sadness.

"You hurt Tae, and now here we are. We're in a hospital, and it's all your fault." The words oozed with hatred. It sent a sting to the younger's heart.