No One Else

Because the team stayed the night at their house, Jaebum wakes everybody up early to go for a run with him. Jinyoung was already up so he's ready but the guys all complain, since the only work-out clothes they have is their uniforms, and honestly Jaebum's lucky they remembered to bring their running shoes.

They run for four miles this morning, since everyone is here and when they get back to the house, Heeji is up and cooking breakfast. She was only making enough for the three of them, but when she sees the whole team come in she pulls out more ingredients.

"Its okay mom," Jaebum stops her. "They want to go shower so they aren't eating here"

"Oh, are you guys sure? I don't mind the smell" The team laughs, slightly embarrassed but they all nod in agreement that they do stink.

"We need to get some clean clothes." Youngjae says. They all grab their bags and pile into Jackson and Sehun's cars. Except for Mark who walks home, and Yugyeom who lives around the corner so he jogged.

After Jaebum and Jinyoung have both showered, and eaten breakfast, they go up to their room and sit on their beds, looking across at each other. They're thinking the same thing: what are they going to do about this guy who apparently wants Jaebum dead, without scarring their mom or ruining their chances at the championship games.

"Can you think of anything else it could be?" Jinyoung asks, knowing the answer is no.

Jaebum shakes his head. "That's the last fight I was in, and since he had drugs, it makes sense that someone might come after me for it?"

"And clearly someone who has no idea who you are"

"Right" Jaebum looks out the window. "I'm just trying to think who the guy was that I beat up, I don't think he goes to our school"

"I didn't see him."

"Sehun must have though, he knows everyone, or he at least knows someone who knows everyone, I'll ask him" Jaebum pulls out his phone and texts him. He gets a reply almost immediately but all Sehun says is, I'll ask around.

While Jaebum is waiting for any other reply, Jinyoung texts Mark asking him what hes up to now, but he doesn't get a reply either.

"I think I'm going to go to the gym" Jinyoung says after a while.

"You just showered"

"I know, but I have too much energy, I can't keep sitting around like this."

"I'll go with you then" They both change into their other work out clothes, and tell their mom where they're going. She raises the same complaint but they promise to shower quickly at the gym rather than use too much water at home. She shakes her head like that's not what shes worried about, but doesn't argue.

If they were to mark down the locations of all the houses of the team, the gym would roughly be in the middle, with Junhoe living the farthest of anyone on 'the other side' of the gym. So its pretty typical of them to all jog, and sometimes even meet there, often unexpectedly. So they aren't shocked when they find Youngjae and BamBam there lifting weights, what surprises them though is finding Mark there. They didn't even know he had a membership.

More than that though is the fact that hes over by the boxing equipment, and hes good at it. He has gloves and everything. He doesn't notice them, circling that weird bag that hangs from the ceiling once before starting again. He looks like hes been here for a while. Youngjae puts his weights down and comes to stand by Jinyoung and Jaebum who are just watching him.

"He's been here since before we got here, but we didn't say hi, I didn't know they had that equipment." Youngjae says

"I'm gonna go say hi, you can start without me" Jinyoung says, and Jaebum nods, going to join BamBam. Once Jinyoung actually gets close, Mark notices him and stops. Hes breathing hard, shiny with sweat. He smiles at Jinyoung though.