33

Chapter 33

" Baby, if you don't answer that fucking door" Nick groaned next to me. He laid next to me in my bed. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it over his head.

I slowly sat up. I only just caught onto what he was talking about. I grabbed a jumper from the desk and raced down to get the door.

I opened the door and I honestly didn't know what or who I expected.

Nick was halfway down the stairs, pulling on a T-shirt when he mumbled " oh shit"

James shoved me out of the way and stormed in.

" I really don't get enough credit for fixing you two up, do i. Let's be honest you wouldn't have each other if it wasn't for me" I rolled my eyes as he continued to talk absolute nonsense.

" Why am I only hearing about what happened now, aren't we friends?" he cries.

This is way too early for me to deal with the idiot that is James. It was actually refreshing for him not to be here whilst he does this film in America.

" You didn't tell him?" Nick asks me. I stare at him dumbfounded. Now he is putting the blame all on me.

I kicked his leg " fill him in whilst I change, I have meetings today" I walked around them and headed back to my room to get ready.

For Nick's stupid question he can deal with James and his dramatics.

" Will you be there tonight?" Nick says as he leans against the door. I had just finished getting ready and was just choosing my earrings for the day.

Hoops or studs ?

Always a big decision.

"Whats tonight again?" i asked even though i knew exactly what tonight was. I watched Nick's face turn from confusion since he only told me last night, just before he spread my legs on the edge of the bed.

He grunted in annoyance. I grinned as I put my earrings in. I just enjoy teasing him.

" Just tell me the dress code," i said standing up and walking up to him.I smoothed down the frown lines in his forehead.

He breathed out. His hands finding my waist. " you know that I only see you right?"

I leant back. " what are you not telling me?"

" well the people i work with on the show with are quite interesting especially the women" I had to smile, the fact that he decided to tell me in advance meant that he thought that i wouldn't trust him which makes sense.

I ran my fingers through his hair. " As long as you behave yourself, we've got nothing to worry about" I said. And I meant it.

I spent the most of the day at the office. I worked alongside Jake making preparations for the next month of business.

"What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be at his launch?" Molly said walking into my offcie. Toby my assistant said standing nervously behind her.

" yeah at 6, I just need to finish this draft,"i said zooming in on my designs for the next collection in spring.

" No, you need to go now. You'll be in the news if you don't show your support for your boyfriend" Jake says walking in, my bag in his hand.