42

Chapter 42

Nick

Normally the morning after I return from a business trip I would take that morning to sleep in, to catch up on sleep I tried to get whilst travelling. I would normally wake up to the sound of my alarm only this time I woke up to one hell of a surprise.

I pierced one eye open and saw Selene on her knees with her back arched. Her head bobbing up and down as she took me in her mouth. Never have I been woken up like this by a girl.

I was always the one that put the effort into any relationship I had. But this girl, she blew me away with how fucking determined she was for what she wanted. I think that was what I was mostly attracted to.

I grabbed her hair and guided her further down, she took me further without a complaint which sent heat through my body.

She slowly released me and used her hand to stroke me up and down. " Good morning" she said, her lips still wet from her just seconds ago sucking on my shaft like it would be the last time.

Better not be the fucking last time.

" Shut up and finish what you started" I growled as I grabbed her neck pushing her back down. I know that she would smack me later for that but right now all I could think about was filling her sweet mouth with my load.

I closed my eyes as felt myself close to finishing. Her mouth was fucking incredible, the way she wraps those sexy lips around me. Fuck.

I breathed heavily as I watched her sit back, swallowing as much as she could although some slipped down the side of her mouth before she quickly wiped it away.

I tried to catch my breath only to gulp as I see her hand move down to slip into her panties. She knew exactly what she was doing, fucking tease.

" baby, I'm actually really tired" I said leaning back into the pillows. I coughed as she practically jumped on me. " no you fucking don't, help me Nick I want you so badly" she begs, pouting those sexy lips of hers.

Obviously I was joking, I wasn't going to deprive her from satisfying her needs, which coincidently were mine too.

" how badly" I asked smirking at her, seeing her face brighten up now that she knows I'm just playing.

It's actually my new addiction to see her beg. She moved around and got rid of her little panties that were already wet from that greedy little thing.

" oh no baby, if you want it you have to get it" I whispered when she laid on her back waiting for me.

She made an o with her lips before rolling over and straddling me.

Her thick thighs on either side of me. It wasn't long before she lowered down on me and started to ride me like the greedy little vixen she was.

Such a good girl.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Nick this one's boyfriend" I said my arm wrapping around Selene who whispered to Hannah. I couldn't help but notice how happy they were. I'm not sure if it's the factor of seeing each other again from being apart. Or whether they both were thoroughly fucked.

I'm going to think the first option only because that seems like the decent thought to be running through my mind.

" oh yeah, think we've met before I'm connor" he says giving me a side hug. I frowned, I think I would have remembered.

He sensed my confusion. " when the girls had that accident, we didn't speak but we met briefly" he reminded me.

That makes a lot more sense.