39

Chapter 39

"Lower" Nick moved down. I shook my head.

"lower" he reached my collar bones.

"lower" I breathed. Nick got tired and leaned up.

"what exactly are you planning on wearing, any lower and I'll be sucking your nipples Selene"

I rolled my eyes. "it's hot and humid Nick, I'm not wearing tops that reach my neck. You don't have to leave marks"

Nick fully sat up on his knees. Damn it, he knew what that position did to me.

"I think I do" he muttered.

It was 7 in the morning and we were both due to be in work in about 2 hours.

"just go and shower Nick you've got meetings this morning." I had to remind him. His secretary was off work for a few days handling an emergency. Her call to Nick this morning initially had me annoyed but that was until I heard her cries.

I told her I would fill in for her. I could do my work from her office at Nick's company and who wouldn't want to spend the day working next to their boyfriend.

"I hope you're not going to be bossy today, technically I am the boss" which is true, he is.

I shook my head silently. He hummed clearly pleased with my answer. As soon as he walked into the bathroom, I made a face and kicked the air in his direction.

My moment was soon held at a pause as Nick silently stared at me through the mirror. Fuck I completely forgot that he could still see me.

I screamed as he marched out of the bathroom, half naked. "wait wait, I was just joking nick please" I begged him. He grabbed my legs sliding me towards the end of the bed. I was then hauled over his shoulder.

"Please put me down nick I didn't mean it" I said softly hoping he would be sympathetic to me, only I was met with silence as he walked straight into the shower. The vest top and panties I had on were drenched as the water hit them. Soaking them.

Nick's eyes stared at my body as the marks he left were visible now that the shirt was see through.

"on your knees" he demanded.

My eyes widened. "I have to make breakfast" I whined, even though a small part of me was already begging me to get down.

"why" he asked casually.

"because you can't eat on an empty stomach" I stated clear facts.

His hands moved to the waistband of his shorts. "we will pick up breakfast on the way here" I bit my lip as he finally pulled down his shorts.

My body betrayed me as I got down to my knees.

Fuck sake.

The minute we arrived into his building Nick switched on his serious boss mode. I struggled to keep up with him as he marched in, saying hello to his employees.

"sir, the reports you asked for" a woman said walking up to him. Nick took them and thanked her before walking to his office.

I followed behind him slowly as I read the emails that his secretary graciously sent me with everything I needed to do. The longer I read the more I regretted agreeing to do this.

A few hours later Nick and his assistant walked out of the conference room. I grabbed the phone that was ringing for 10th time in the last hour.

"I have a Natalie O'Neill here; she says she has an appointment" the security guard from downstairs said through the phone.