Unwritten~(Toko Fukawa drabble)

A/N: This was a monologue assignment for my drama class so I wrote it about Toko~^^

Enjoy~!

I feel like people don't really know me. They know her. Whenever I try to make friends they always bring her up. When I walk around school my classmates are terrified of me, they see her in my eyes, they spread rumors about me, they even cover their ears when I try to talk. So I've just learned to shut my mouth, to lock myself away from the outside world. It's just easier that way. I've never had anyone who's really tried to understand me anyway. At this point, what's the use of trying? All people see me as a psychopath, and as long as they do that's how long I'll be alone. If only they understood what had happened to me. The kids in my classes had hated me ever since Elementary school. One time they even tied me to the jungle gym with a garden hose for "stealing" a person's lunch money. I didn't even do it! I've been kicked, punched, and thrown into lockers too many times to count. What certainly doesn't help is the fact I'm so shy. I've never gotten a chance to stand up for myself. Once in eighth grade, a boy asked me out on a date. It was so sudden but so exciting. I spent three days planning it all out, only for him to leave in the middle of it. I later found out he had lost a bet with his friends. That broke me. Finally someone had cared about my feelings, but it was all a lie.
Around that time I started to write out of despair. I wrote everyday and eventually finished an entire book. I published it when I was very young, thinking nothing of it. You can imagine my surprise when it became a bestseller within the first few months of it being on shelves. I was then known as the "Ultimate writer."
That brings me to where I am today. I have just been scouted by the #1 school in Japan, Hope's Peak High. They say going there is an easy ride to college and even to the rest of your life. It's everyone's dream to go there. I think it was meant to be. Finally! A chance to redeem myself, like a clean slate. Maybe transferring to Hope's Peak will be a positive change. Maybe I can change. I could try to control my outbursts. I could try to look people in the eye. It's up to me now. It's time to write my own story.

438 words <3
I'll get back to oneshots soon~ I've got a couple WIPs^^